TILE TO WOOD
tile to wood, highly flexible floor tile adhesive, is a grey cement-based, fast setting highly polymer modified tile adhesive specially designed for use on timber floors. It is suitable for fixing a wide range of ceramic, vitrified, fully vitrified, porcelain and dark natural stone tiles and mosaics in interior situations. It provides enhanced adhesion to fully vitrified and porcelain tiles and to low porosity substrates.
- Cement-based, two component adhesive.
- Ready for traffic in just 3 hours.
- Excellent adherence. Flexible.
- Fine texture mortar, with excellent mixing and application features.
- High initial adherence and no sagging.
- Extended working times. Open time higher than 30 min.
- Application thickness up to 10 mm.