rapimax n is a type C2 E technological cement adhesive, in accordance with EN 12004, suitable for installation of all types of ceramic tiles as flooring. It is characterised by its high wetting and fluidity, which allows the whole back side of the tile to be covered without the need for a second coat.
- Single-component cement adhesive.
- Semi-fluid mortar, applicable with notched trowel which, under the pressure of the tile, flows and covers the whole of its rear side.
- Excellent adhesion.
- Prolonged work time. Operating time over 30 min.
- Application thickness up to 10mm.
- Resistant to ice.
- Mixing water: 5.0 – 5.5 litres per 25 kg sack